Joomla 2.5 Mod for AnythingSlider by Ken Adam
- The original Joomla 1.5 mod for AnythingSlider (version 1.2.1) was written by Dnote software with a GPLv2 license.
- This repository was started by updates made by Ken Adam for Joomla 2.5 and AnythingSlider v1.7.26.
- Updated by Ken Adam Feb 2013 to use AnythingSlider 1.8.16
- These files were sent me to post on github. I (Mottie) have very little knowledge of php and Joomla, but I will do my best to keep this repository updated.
- This code package is also available for download from joomlacode.org
- AnythingSlider documentation can be found here.
- Add installation instructions.
Version 1.4.2b (30/03/2013)
- Updates for Joomla 3 compatibility
- Replaced DS with '/'
- Replaced toMySQL with toSQL
Version 1.4.1 (09/02/2013)
- Corrected call for "content.prepare" to Joomla! 2.5 version so that the content of each slide gets processed by the installed content prepare plugins
Version 1.4.0 (2/06/2013)
- Updated to use version 1.8.16 of AnythingSlider
- Corrected setting of #aswrapper id so that "expand" mode works
Version 1.3.2 (3/18/2012)
- Added XML install file.
- Removed Joomla "sections" from the previous mod as they are no longer used.
- The wrapper ID is “aswrapper”, as “wrapper” is commonly used in Joomla templates and so would not be unique.
- Increased the specificity in all the CSS files to prefix all the div rules with #aswrapper, as too many template rules were affecting the styling of the slider (e.g. applying background colours to the arrows and navigation tabs on hover or active).
- A pale wood graphic was created and added another wrapper option to use it.
- Working on getting Joomla Extensions Database (JED) to add a new version of this original mod rather than fork the previous version.