TouchThing js - TTjs
TTjs main job is to load, manage and update objects in a game context. The implementation is not bound to any specific game engine and it may be used with any 2d/3d graphic engine you like.
Demos and details will follow.
- Lo-Dash - http://lodash.com/ (MIT, Copyright 2009-2013 Jeremy Ashkenas, DocumentCloud Inc.)
- RequireJS - (MIT, RequireJS 2.1.4 Copyright (c) 2010-2012, The Dojo Foundation All Rights Reserved.)
- gl-matrix, (MIT, Copyright (c) 2013, Brandon Jones, Colin MacKenzie IV.)
- EaselJS, (MIT, https://github.com/CreateJS/EaselJS/)
- BitmapText, (MIT, (c) 2010-2012 Christoph Martens (@martensms))
- Box2DWeb, MIT, Copyright (c) 2006-2007 Erin Catto http://www.gphysics.com
- Poly2Tri, MIT, Copyright (c) 2009-2013, Poly2Tri Contributors
- Flint Particles, MIT, Copyright (C) Richard Lord 2008-2011
- Tweens, BSD, Copyright (c) 2001 Robert Penner