Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
New in this version
- [Firmware] Add support for 3.0.0 CFW firmware launching.
- [Tools] Better dumping algorithm (fixes many problems and new features like force partial dumping).
- [Tools] Automatic switch to 1GB parts dumping for 8GB sd cards and lower. No need to use another binary.
- [FatFS] Add error printing. No more vague error 1.
- [SD] Proper SD card unmounting on reboot/poweroff.
- [SD] Fix SD status info and add write protect info.
- [Main] Better error printing.
- [Main] Change background color and add logo.
- Many bugfixes.
The firmware launch function supports the following Switch Updates:
It does not currently support
You can join the multiple parts from the partial dumping feature, by using one of the scripts included in joiner_scripts_for_windows_linux_macos.zip.
Choose the correct one for the size of parts (15 parts of 2GB or 30 of 1GB) and your OS (windows or linux/macos).
Warning 1: If you have an unfinished partial dumping and want to start anew, delete the partial.idx file first.
Warning 2: When dumping the eMMC, in parts, you should not power on the switch normally and boot to Switch OS before done. Otherwise your finished backup will probably be corrupted, because Switch OS writes on your eMMC even if it seems you done nothing.