Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version now supports booting ALL current CFW, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
New in this version
- Added Payload launching. Supports: All current CFW bootloaders, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
Use the new entry in Launch, Payloads. Autoboot is supported via inis to all payloads.
- Added Ianos, our module support loading and launching. First module is LP0 (sleep mode).
- Added support for split ini
They should be located to bootloader/ini. All cfw bootloaders, payloads and linux payloads are supported, along with Horizon files.
Autoboot support. Use the More configs menu in autoboot configuration.
- Auto launch update for modchips. For users that do not like to always update their eeprom.
- Add KIP1 patching support
- Backup speed is now faster, by having bigger write speeds.
- Backup folder now uses eMMC serial number.
- AutoRCM now shows status and can unbrick all AutoRCM versions and types.
- If sd card is missing asks to continue. No more accidental stock HOS launching.
- Allow dumping of TSEC keys to sd card
- Fixed display sanitization for all firmwares. No more white flash or black screen.
- Fix critical bug to FatFs
- Countless fixes and bugfixes
- And many more..
Everything hekate related, moved to bootloader folder.
Check readme.md for more.