This version supports booting ALL current OS/CS CFW, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
New in this version
- Full 6.0.0 support
Secmon/ kernel patches, FS patches, sleep mode, hw config, etc.
- Improved .ini/payload handling
hekate_ipl.ini is no longer required and hekate does not hang on empty folders.
- PWM backlight
You can now change the backlight brightness.
- Auto full power off when the device woke up from HOS' power off
Usefull with modchips/dongles when using AutoRCM. (You can see it as a breathing backlight with hekate's logo).
- Backup can be now cancelled when in the writing process (white bar), by pressing VOL UP + DOWN.
- Self update chainloading properly checks for version number now to avoid uneeded loads.
- Support payloads with broken/bad hw init...
- Added ipatches info and dumping of patched/unpatched bootrom and ipatches
- Corrected some hw config changes found in 5.x-6.0.0
- More boot reasons and bootrom registers restores to normal
- It now properly restores BCT on dev units from where it's supposed to.
- Added warning message when the bootloader library for sleep mode is missing.
- And many many bugfixes
Everything hekate related, moved to bootloader folder.
Check readme.md for more.