Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version supports booting ALL current OS/CS CFW, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
Latest OFW supported: 6.2.0
New in this version
- Full 6.2.0 support. Many thanks to @nwert and @balika011 for their help!
-Supports Secure Monitor and new Exosphere
-Supports booting 6.2.0 with less than 8 fuses
-Added support to "Print TSEC keys" and "Dump pkg1/2" tools
- Fixed YouTube HDCP issue. Thanks @hexkyz for taking the time to investigate.
- Every file lister is now ignoring hidden files and .dot files. Thanks @StevenMattera
- The Minerva Training Cell library for hekate was updated to latest version (v1.1)
- Added "silent option to Auto HOS power off option. You can now choose if you want the logo to be shown. Thanks @Huntereb
- Refactored the monolithic main.c to simpler grouped sections. Additionally hos.c took some love.
- Many many bugfixes
NOTE: Everything hekate related, moved to bootloader folder.
Check readme.md for more.