This version supports booting ALL current OS/CS CFW, Linux chainloading and payload tools.
No more SD card removals
Latest OFW supported: 8.1.0
New in this version
- Fixed keygen for 6.2.0 stock and CFW
- Fixed boot to 6.0.x/6.1.0
- Fixed hang issues with booting HOS
These were created from cache coherency issues, or sd card fast reinit or stack corruption.
- Disabled stock emuMMC until it's fixed
Check news at https://github.com/m4xw/emuMMC
- Now if patches.ini is not found kip patches will be loaded from patches_template.ini.
- Added a check that emuMMC is not loaded without custom secmon and warmboot.
- Fixed Nyx hangs on boot and framebuffer issues
These were fixed by fixing an issue with Touchscreen, a cache coherency issue, stabilizing framebuffer memfetch, and by fixing too fast reinits for some sd cards.
- Migrate emuMMC fixes
It can now find more available existing partition based solutions.
Fixed an issue with migrating other sd partition emunand solutions.
- Change emuMMC fixes
Fixed logic with button assignment
It can now also identify more emuMMC.
- Changed emuMMC creation partition type to xE0
Fixes issues with all Linux distros. You can run Migrate to apply the fix.
- Sd card now reinits before a create/backup/restore process to refresh tuning
Might fix some issues with some cards.
- Launch/More CFG
Fixed an issue where the buttons did nothing if no icon.
Added option to force screen HOS boot logs.
Big names will have their name rolling.
- While sd card is removed, it's possible now to Reboot or Power off. Screenshot feature gets disabled.
- Added temperature sensor init, to revert L4T's range.
- Fixed an issue where Nyx could start with backlight set to 0.
And general system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience. (For real..).
Check readme.md for more.
NOTE: You will need sept and a custom secmon and warmboot binary to boot 7.0.0-8.1.0 or stock emuMMC.