Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Full featured bnvib and jcvib HD Rumble Player. Also added EQ and support to Loop .bnvib format.
- Full Debug reply report. You can now check buttons/joystick/battery from the received packet.
- Added S/N protection mechanism. With the first S/N change, it now saves it in an unused area inside your SPI. If you already changed it, it will not trigger. You need to restore it from a backup and then change it back.
- Added option to restore it from inside the SPI. Needs the above. Otherwise you can still restore it from your SPI backup.
- Battery percent based on regulated voltage reported from the device.
- Now Joy-Con (R) and Pro Controller utilize the HOME led. Heartbeat = Standby/Awaiting command, Breathing = Doing stuff.