rfDynHUD means rFactor Dynamic HUD. It is a feature rich, configurable and extendable dynamic HUD system for rFactor. It is configured through ini files, which are created and modified using the provided editor, which is kinda self-documentary. Please read the readme with care to learn how to use this plugin.
rfDynHUD consists of two components:
The plugin is written in C++ and interfaces data from rFactor to the rfDynHUD instance.
rFDynHUD is written in Java features the plugin as well as the rfDynHUD Editor for Widget creation and some examples for Widget development.
Contributing to rfDynHUD
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution, then send a pull-request
- Please try not to mess with the build, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
GNU General Public License v2.