This repo acts as a the base catkin directory for the sub's ROS packages.
Our project uses ROS
- Ubuntu 16.04
- ROS Kinetic - Installation Instructions
- You are going to need a sub
To get the submodules to work run these commands:
git submodule init
git submodule update
./scripts/init.sh(Under testing still - results may vary)
- $ roslaunch launch/main.launch
- You may launch any sub launch file or run any script on its own. For direction see ROS Tutorials
- main.launch Launch File Info
- All other launch files are linked to this one. This means one launch file as to be started to start the sub.
- This file also starts a bag file to record each run. ROS bag Info
- Launch all launches in main.launch except Global Controller and Bag files
- The purpose of this is for testing in small pools.
scripts - Scripts to make common operations easier
- git_add.sh - adds all changes made to the sub during a test run
- git_pull.sh - pulls the lastest changes from all of the submodules
- init.sh - Installs required packages
src - This is where all the packages and submodules live