This is a homebrew player of Nintendo's SSEQ sequence format, used in commercial DS games.
How to build
- Place a sseq file, a sbnk file and a swar file in the fs folder
- Open arm9/source/template.c and edit the parameters to the PlaySeq call accordingly.
- Compile by using make.
- Note dropping bug appears to be gone... I hope.
- Some SSEQ commands are not implemented yet (modulation, portamento, pitch sweep): please help!
- kiwids, for making the SDAT spec and for providing valuable information regarding volume mixing.