Please sign in to comment.
Many compatibility fiddles for ML_code changes.
Lots of adventures in hunting down slight incompatibilities between the translator and the basis. The basis theories now all build. In particular: - ensure that 'env' objects are abbreviated without being normalised. + the definitions of write/write_cons/merge_env etc will eventually be added to the global compute set. - ensure that auto-names of _v constants are exactly as before. + basisFunctionsLib.trans uses part of a _v constant name to guess a v_thm name and overwrite the translator thm with a rewritten version. - delete chunks of various scripts that reimplement parts of ml_progLib e.g. doing ml_progLib.get_state by hand via rator/rator/rand. - add some more queries to ml_progLib/ml_translatorLib to delete yet more hand interventions from other theories.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 61 additions and 48 deletions.
- +5 −7 basis/TextIOProgScript.sml
- +3 −4 basis/basisFunctionsLib.sml
- +5 −9 basis/basisProgScript.sml
- +2 −1 basis/basis_ffiLib.sml
- +8 −3 basis/basis_ffiScript.sml
- +1 −2 candle/standard/ml_kernel/ml_hol_kernelProgScript.sml
- +6 −6 characteristic/cfMainScript.sml
- +3 −0 characteristic/cfTacticsLib.sml
- +2 −4 compiler/bootstrap/translation/reg_allocProgScript.sml
- +3 −0 translator/ml_progLib.sig
- +17 −12 translator/ml_progLib.sml
- +6 −0 translator/ml_progScript.sml