Every binding has either a translator certificate or a CF
This practically completes #99, but I won't close it
until the old basis program has been deleted and all
its uses have been replaced by this basis program.
Note that currently the basis program has no I/O. This
will be added soon.
- semantics/initialProgram becomes semantics/primTypes, which still
defines the primitive types program.
- initSemEnv becomes primSemEnv, and the part for evaluating out the
basis_program is deleted
- cf_initialProgram and ml_prog_demo deleted (they both relied heavily
on the defunct basis_program, and are therefore replaced by
- somewhat orthogonal change:
initialProgram$top_state -> semantics$state
- cf_example and cf_tutorial no longer work. I have moved them to
characteristic/examples in order that they can depend on basisProgram,
but it seems like basisProgram does not provied CF-suitable specs for
its translated functions.
This is progress on #99