- mesh export with functional transform, naming and parenting
- multicamera export (only perspective, no support for orthogonal right now)
- light export with all babylon type managed :
- Cheetah3D spot light is a babylon spot (duh)
- Cheetah3D distant light is a babylon directional light
- Cheetah3D ambiant light is a babylon hemispheric light
- every other type is a babylon point light
- supports diffuse and specular color
- rotations must be on the -Y axis
- materials export:
- supports diffuse, emissive and specular color (plus specular power as "shininess")
- supports diffuse, specular, emissive, bump, reflection and transparency textures
More info on my blog.
Put js script in this folder :
Just load your scene and go to Tools/Scripts/Macro/Babylon file export. Choose a destination, and load your scene inside Babylon.JS!
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION 0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.
Peter Kingsbury email@example.com