Contributing to PopMenu
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to PopMenu on GitHub.
Thank you for considering making contribution to the project, this means a lot to me.
I want to report a problem or ask a question
Before submitting a new GitHub issue, please make sure to
If the above doesn't help, please submit an issue on GitHub.
I want to contribute to PopMenu
Things to keep in mind
- Please do not change the minimum iOS version
- Always document new public methods and properties
Testing your local changes
Before opening a pull request, please make sure your changes don't break things.
- The framework and example project should build without warnings
- The example project should run without issues.
Submitting the PR
When the coding is done and you’ve finished testing your changes, you are ready to submit the PR to the main repo. Some best practices are:
- Use a descriptive title
- Link the issues that are related to your PR in the body
Code of Conduct
Help us keep PopMenu open and inclusive. Please read and follow our Code of Conduct.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license. See the LICENSE file.