Vagrant Script for CamFlow
Vagrant script for quick demo VM setup.
In order to run the vagrant image you first need to install the following three softwares:
Download the version corresponding to your OS and architecture (e.g. Windows x64).
On Ubuntu simply:
sudo apt-get install virtualbox sudo apt-get install vagrant
Note: we advise to run the latest version as vagrant is prone to various version compatibility issue.
- Fedora Basic: install CamFlow from source in Fedora
- Fedora rpm: install CamFlow from package manager
- Fedora dev: Fedora environment to develop CamFlow kernel
- Fedora SPADE & CamFlow: SPADE & CamFlow + docker installed in Fedora
- Ubuntu Basic: install CamFlow from source in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu deb: install CamFlow from package in Ubuntu
- Ubuntu dev: Ubuntu environment to develop CamFlow kernel