ArmA 3 | Australian Defence Force Mod (ADF) - Combat Data System (CDS)
- TPW's CDS rewritten as a function library for modular and optimised use.
What does it do? (currently)
- Automatically adds "ADF_Wrap_CDS" to players if they do not spawn with it.
- Adds the ability to adjust the brightness of players night vision goggles. (fn_adjustNightVision, fn_controlNightVision)
- Displays players azimuth. (fn_azimuth)
- Potential for players goggles to dropout or disable depending on weather coniditions. (fn_effectiveness)
- Display flicker. (fn_flicker)
- Displays players position relative to sea level (fn_getASL)
- Displays players GPS coordinates.
- Displays players health (hitpoints and heart beat). (fn_returnHealth)
- Displays players bullet speed and muzzle velocity. (fn_bulletSpeed)
To do list...
- Add the ability to create objective markers through the map HUD.
- Add the ability for the CDS to recieve the objective markers.
- Add a proximity alert.
- Add a function to return a players range from the object they're looking at.
- Add a temperature function.
- Add icons above infantry and vehicles depending on their side.
- Add a function to display the players current velocity.
- Add a manual HUD reset.
- Add a menu to let the players decide on the features they want enabled/disabled.
- Add an API for mission makers to force enable/disable features.