MM - Miner Manager
Miner Manager is a bitcoin task generator firmware that fit FPGA and faster mining machine
- It is using stratum protocol
- Generator the task inside FPGA. all Double-SHA256 was done by FPGA. far more faster then CPU
- Test the nonce inside the FPGA. only report the >= DIFF taskes back to host (cgminer)
- It fit any kinds of bitcoin mining ASIC, (you may needs some VerilogHDL coding)
- It have LM32 CPU inside, fit in XC6SLX16 small FPGAs
- The MM datasheet: http://downloads.canaan-creative.com/software/mm/MM_SOC_Specification.pdf
firmware: C code running in LatticeMico32 soft processor
ipcores_dir: IP cores
synth: Directory for synthesize and build of the hardware part
verilog: The VerilogHDL source code
How to build?
First you need install the ISE for sure. then edit the
isedir under xilinx.mk
by default we are using /home/Xilinx/14.6/ISE_DS/
- $ make -C firmware/toolchain # Install the lm32-rtems-4.11- toolchain under /opt
- $ make -C firmware # Generate the final bitstream file .bit/.mcs under firmware/
- $ make -C firmware load # Load the config bit file to FPAG by using Xilix Platform cable
- IRC: #avalon @freenode.net
- Mailing list: http://lists.canaan-creative.com/
- Documents/Downloads: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Avalon2
- Avalon2 machine (105GHs, 315GHs)
- Avalon3 machine (300GHs, 800GHs)
- Avalon3 card (? GHs)
This is free and unencumbered public domain software. For more information, see http://unlicense.org/ or the accompanying UNLICENSE file.
Files under verilog/superkdf9/ have their own license (Lattice Semi- conductor Corporation Open Source License Agreement).
Some files may have their own license disclaim by the author.