A simple preloading "library" whose aim is to make the browser request and cache some resources.
- No hourglass : the user doesn't feel like he should wait
- You can require resources at any time
- Two queues : you choose the low or high priority one for each resource
- Up to 4 parallel requests
- You can register a callback if you want some resource to be available before you use it
preload('path/to/file.png'); // preload the file preload('path/to/file.png', true); // preload the file with high priority preload('path/to/file.png', false, callback); // preload the file and be notified when it's finished