I wrote this framework with the following in mind:
- User able to run using built in Python 2.* on Debian based systems.
- User can install all Kali Linux tools and menu.
- User is able to execute most nmap scans - with explaination of each scan type.
- Assisted nmap scans with the beginner in mind.
- Assisted IPtables configuration for MITM attacks.
- IP forwarding for MITM attacks including configurations for sslstrip.
- Various assisted MITM attacks built in.
- Other various tools to assist in network penetration tests.
The idea was to be able to boot a vanilla Debian install and launch this CLI. Without leaving the CLI the user would be able to setup their system and execute MITM attacks on their network. I attempted to make it as user friendly as possible for those learning network attacks.
- Must be run as root. Everything else should be self explanatory once launched.
-- Happy Hacking
This project is ongoing. Improvements are coming. I also welcome ideas to make it better, more useful etc.