[0.1.5] - 2019-04-22
- Relay site commands to servers. Commands are changed to bare version. Example
site addis sent to remote servers as
[0.1.4] - 2019-03-18
- Fleet Mode ⛵⛵⛵ (support for mutiple captains). Tokens are now assigned to a CaptainID which grants access to just their sites. See
config.json.samplefor new token format.
- Support for mutiple CaptainCore servers. Can specify server within config.json and list out commands which will be sent direct to that server rather then run locally.
- A deferred command will track the origin server info. This is used to mark the origin server Job completed once the command has completed.
[0.1.3] - 2019-03-03
- Bug fix when passing arguments with double quotes to command line
[0.1.2] - 2019-02-07
- New argument
[0.1.1] - 2018-12-31
- New endpoint
/runfor running and outputting response immediately.
- After a task has finished running store any JSON results within
- Pagination for
- Parse command line arguments using regular expressions.