- Informed consent process using ResearchKit.
- Track day-to-day adherence with CareKit.
- Monitor health data with HealthKit.
- Collect and upload EHR data.
- CoreMotion data demo.
- Awesome SwiftUI templates.
- Zero-code customizable configuration file.
- GCP Firebase Integration.
Build your App with CardinalKit
This repository contains a fully functional example in the
CardinalKit-Example directory that you can use as a starting point for building your own app. To get started, clone this repository and follow our simple setup instructions.
Feel free to join our Slack community or attend one of our workshops or buildathons for help customizing your app! Learn more at https://cardinalkit.org.
Contribute to CardinalKit
Head on over to https://cardinalkit.org/ to get onboarded to our open source community
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
CardinalKit is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.