Prickly Pear Skeleton for the CMS Grav
Table of Contents:
See the PricklyPear Template live here
- OnePage template
- Fully Responsive
- Custom collapsing menu
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fontawesome icon support 4.5.0 (CDN) See the list here.
- Back to top
- Contact Form - ToDo (v1.1.0)
Supported Page Templates
home.html.twigview (NOTE: if you use a Grav starter kit, please change the
default.mdfile in ~user/pages/01.home to
Basic Setup for a new Grav site
The simplest way to install Prickly Pear theme for Grav is to download and install the Prickly Pear Skeleton package:
- Download Prickly Pear Skeleton
- Simply unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder, job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav installation instructions for more details on this process.
Existing Grav site
It is possible to install just the theme, but page content will need to reference the Prickly Pear theme's supported templates. It is strongly advised to at least install the Prickly Pear Skeleton package to see the theme's capabilities in action.
To install just the theme:
$ bin/gpm install pricklypear
You want to share your site build with Sabar? Feel free to add your site here...
Support & Bugs
- If you need a support please go to the dedicated
- If you find bugs, please report them on here
- Grav by RocketTheme. Licensed under MIT
- Photos by MATsxm for IDIMweb.com. Licensed under WTFPL (see LICENSE)
- Inspired by the template Fractal by HTML5 up
- Back To Top feature by CodyHouse
Note that @Sandra97 has never been involved in the CSS excepted for having killed few !important;