Saba Theme for the CMS Grav
Table of Contents:
See the Saba Template live here
- Fully Responsive
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Photo Gallery with lightBox
- Fontawesome icon support 4.5.0 (CDN) See the list here.
- Contact Form
- Multilingual ready - (demo in
- Custom Error page
- Back to top
Basic Setup for a new Grav site
The simplest way to install Saba Theme for Grav is to download and install the Saba Skeleton package:
- Download Saba Skeleton on Grav or the latest release on GitHub.
- Simply unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder, job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav installation instructions for more details on this process.
Existing Grav site
It is possible to install just the theme, but page content will need to reference the Saba theme's supported templates. It is strongly advised to at least install the Saba Skeleton package to see the theme's capabilities in action.
To install just the theme:
$ bin/gpm install saba
Contact Form Configuration For contact form configuration instructions please refer to official documentation. Make sure you installed Email and simple_form plugin though.
You want to share your site build with Saba? Feel free to add your site here...
Support & Bugs
- If you need a support please go to the dedicated
- If you find bugs, please report them on here
- Grav by RocketTheme. Licensed under MIT
- Photos by MATsxm for IDIMweb.com. Licensed under WTFPL (see LICENSE)
- Inspired by the template Astral by HTML5 up
- LightBox2 by Lokesh
- Back To Top feature by CodyHouse
Note that @Sandra97 has never been involved in the CSS excepted for having killed few !important;