Tintamarre Theme for the CMS Grav
Table of Contents:
See the Tintamarre Template live here
- Fully Responsive
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Contact Form
- Multilingual ready - (demo in
- Custom Error page
Basic Setup for a new Grav site
The simplest way to install Tintamarre Theme for Grav is to download and install the Tintamarre Skeleton package:
- Download Tintamarre Skeleton on Grav or the latest release on GitHub.
- Simply unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder, job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav installation instructions for more details on this process.
Existing Grav site
Installing the Tintamarre Theme can be done in one of two ways. Via GPM (Grav Package Manager) installation method enables you to quickly and easily install the theme with a simple terminal command, while the manual method enables you to do so via a zip file.
To install just the theme:
$ bin/gpm install tintamarre
Contact Form Configuration For contact form configuration instructions please refer to official documentation. Make sure you installed Email and simple_form plugin though.
You want to share your site build with Tintamarre? Feel free to add your site here...
Support & Bugs
- If you find bugs, please report them on here
- Grav by RocketTheme. Licensed under MIT
- Photos by MATsxm for IDIMweb.com. Licensed under BeerWare (see LICENSE)
- Inspired by the template Magister by Sergey Pozhilov
Note that @Sandra97 has never been involved in the CSS excepted for having killed few !important;