Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- An autocompletion script for the fish shell (#962). Thanks @rpowelll!
- Carthage will now build all frameworks from all the projects in the repository (#892, #1035). Thanks @younata and @ikesyo!
- The project directory is now a named argument,
--project-directory, instead of a positional argument (#982). Thanks @ikesyo!
- The build order of dependencies is now determined at build time, instead of relying on the order in
Cartfile.resolved(#974). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Carthage will now clean projects before attempting to build them in order to work around limitations of dirty building with Xcode (#1028). Thanks @kballard!
.dSYMfiles are now copied and stripped as part of
copy-frameworks(#1023). Thanks @eliperkins!
archivenow accepts multiple framework names and will archive all the frameworks from the current repository if no names are given (#1005). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Carthage will now print the commands it uses as part of the build output (#986). This does not yet apply to Git operations. Thanks @mdiep!
- Documentation for the
--platformoption (#978). Thanks @yene!
- Error messaging around the use of
git ls-tree(#1015). Thanks @mz2!
updatenow take an optional list of dependencies (#972). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Issue where running
carthage updatewould use 100% CPU for several minutes (#1071).
- Thread safety of signal handlers (#944). Thanks @cradnovich!
--platformwill now remove any spaces around platform names (#966). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Parsing of scp syntax in
Cartfiles (#1040). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Tags will now be pruned when fetching (#1051). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Increased timeout and improved message for
xcodebuildto accomodate slower machines (#1055). Thanks @tallada!
- Permissions for
~/Library/Caches/org.carthage.CarthageKit(#1073). Thanks @sharplet!