Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Carthage itself now compiles with both Xcode 8 / Swift 2.3 and Xcode 7 / Swift 2.2 (#1395, #1397, #1398, #1404, #1410, #1442). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Symlinks will now be created in
Carthage/Checkouts/for dependencies (#1421). Thanks @BobElDevil!
macOSis accepted as a value for
--platform(#1390). Thanks @ikesyo!
appletvsimulatorare accepted as values for
--platform(#1391). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Output is now flushed at the end of each line (#1444). Thanks @slabko!
xcodebuildhang when the target contains a core data model (#1447). Thanks @salling!
- Redundant fetching of dependencies (#1429). Thanks @BobElDevil!
carthage archiveincorrectly added absolute paths (#1386). Thanks @BernardGatt!
- Crash when a repository wasn’t found (#1451). Thanks @mdiep!
PrivateHeadersweren’t stripped from copied frameworks (#1380). Thanks @erichoracek!
- Issues working repositories that were in
/tmp(#1459). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Schemes weren’t escaped when invoking
xcodebuild(#1389). Thanks @ikesyo!
- Failure to get tags when the global Git config changed the output of
git tag(#1463). Thanks @jalcine!