Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation challenge
This is the repository for work in process artifacts for Autumn 2016 "Product Studio", Bill + Melinda Gates Foundation team. Our product preliminarily called
How might we ensure low-income people who mainly live in a cash economy have positive financial health for life?
What are we doing?
moneydays is a flexible, social savings application that is personalised not generic, and fun not stressful. It calculates optimum savings based on variable income; stimulates savings through proven savings lottery models; enacts those transactions; and transforms the economic dialogue into an optimistic one. With
moneydays, anyone can save!
- Kuljot Anand | @kuljotanand | CS Candidate
- Aamer Hassanally| @AHassanally | MBA Candidate
- Alan Lau | @ajtlau | MBA Candidate
- Johanan Ottensooser | @oatsandsugar | Tech LLM Candidate
- Mario Rial | @MarioRial22 CS Candidate
So far, all is going according to plan.
- Dave Kim | BMGF
- Nicola Dell | Cornell Tech
- Chuck Whitehead | Cornell Tech
Want to read more?