Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cassia SDK Implementation Guide
This guide shows developers how to use the Cassia RESTful API to integrate their Bluetooth devices with the Cassia IoT Access Controller (AC) and the Cassia Bluetooth routers.
If you would like to verify how the SDK API works, please use the Cassia Bluetooth Debug Tool.
For more information about the Cassia Bluetooth Debug Tool, please visit:
Bluetooth Debug Tool wiki page.
We are looking for any edit suggestions or corrections. Please contact us at:
Table of Contents
Traffic Related API
- Scan Bluetooth Devices
- Filter Scanned Data based on Device MAC, RSSI, Name, and UUID
- Connect/Disconnect to a Target Device
- Discover GATT Services and Characteristics
- Read/Write the Value of a Specific Characteristic
- Send Advertise Data
- Get Device Connection Status
- Receive Notification and Indication