Who am I?
Hi there! I'm Christian, one of the few software engineers from San Marino 🇸🇲!
I like to to stay up-to-date on the latest technological developments in the software world, thanks to forums, papers and blogs. Reading List, if someone is interested
Open to learn from everyone, because everyone has a lesson to teach.
📝 Projects // Interests
- 🐬 Flipper Zero, pentesting -> https://flipperzero.one/
- 📟 Hardware, tinkering with ESP32s, RPIs
- 🏡 Home Automation -> https://github.com/home-assistant
- 🧩 Coding Puzzles -> https://github.com/CastFX/advent-of-code
- 🧠 Deep Learning, LLMs -> currently watching Andrej Karpathy - Neural Networks: Zero to Hero
- ☸️ Kubernetes, Site Reliabilty Engineering
- 📚 Languages and Compilers -> https://github.com/CastFX/FOOL
- 🌈 Raytracing, 3D Engines -> https://github.com/CastFX/raytracer-rs
🏆 Achievements // Things I'm proud of
- 🥇 (2015) 1st place in the advanced project for Algorithms and Data Structures course at my University. Best win-rate and RAM usage at m,n,k game
- 🎓 (2018) Graduated with 110/110 cum laude at Ingegneria e Scienze Informatiche, Alma Mater Studiorum, Cesena.
- 🏔️ (2019) FirstAscent.io - Italy. Chosen as one of the top 20 Computer Science students in Italy, among 700+ participants
- 👾 (2021) Found an exploitable XSS vulnerability in the most famous Italian Fantasy League website (and app).
💈 Other // Misc
- 🏋 Gym and weightlifting, max lifts: -> Bench: 100kg/225lbs, Deadlift: 200kg/440lbs, Squat: 150kg/330lbs
- 🎸 Rock/Metal music and concerts
- 🕹️ Competitive Gaming, mostly tactical FPS -> not so much lately
If you need my resume/CV, email me