This release contains further fixes for Edge and brings support for Firefox 48+ browser!
Additionally, further changes have been made:
- Added context menu options (Pause/Unpause CatBlock; Options page)
- Move from extension.getURL to runtime.getURL API
- Move from the deprecated extension.sendRequest/onRequest to runtime.sendMessage/onMessage
- Updates to the port.js file (reflecting the API changes)
- Updated jQuery and jQuery UI libraries
- Updated punycode.js library
- Changed Options page behaviour
- Updated translations
- Fixed selecting certain options on General tab
Below you can find CatBlock for Safari, Firefox and Edge.
Versions for Chrome and Opera will be updated in their recent extensions stores.
On Edge, you will be notified about this update by CatBlock.