3DU Image Processor
The objective of this library is to analyze a photograph taken by a mobile device of a particular layout of construction blocks (as used in 3DU Blocks Music, a project inside the CTD - Cátedra Telefónica-Deusto) and obtain its digital representation.
3DU Blocks Music
3DU Blocks Music is a multiplatform educational game that uses construction blocks and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) to create new gaming experiences for kids. 3DU Blocks Music allows to set a layout of color construction blocks over a table, take a photograph of them and start playing in a musical game, where each color corresponds to a different musical instrument and its position to a certain note.
This library provides methods for:
- Converting from RGB to HSV model color.
- Determine the color (between the recognizables ones in the app) given its RGB components.
- Normalize an image according to the recognizable colors.
- Determine the predominant color of an area.
- Calculate the rotation of the layout and correct it to be the most horizontally possible.
- Rotate an array a given number of degrees.
- Calculate the margins of the construction-block layout.
- Resize the image to work with more confortable dimensions.
Actually the library recognizes the following basic colors:
If a color doesn't match any of the colors above, it is classified as UNDEFINED_COLOR.
- Oscar Peña del Rio
- Jon Ander Romero Martínez