Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- In the list of consultations, the newest consultation now appears at the top.
- Clicking on changes in the public version of a merging draft now always opens a tooltip with the summary of the amendment, including the proposers of that amendment.
- The custom status string is now also shown in the admin motion list.
- When administering the list of users eligible to access a consultation, it is now possible to completely remove an user again.
- System administrators can now delete user accounts from the site-wide user list.
- Bugfix: the date of the last saved draft when merging motions was not set correctly on Safari.