- Improved Buildbotics CNC controller connectivity.
- Revamped donation dialog.
- Show donation dialog once at start with each upgrade.
- S-Curve path planner.
- Ignore Program Number O-Codes used by some post processors.
- Added intensity view for LASER cuts.
- Added seek and homing G-Codes.
- Tabbing fixes. (hpmachining)
- Toggle console. (hpmachining)
- New tool menu option. (hpmachining)
- Zoom menu option. (hpmachining)
- Keyboard shortcuts. (hpmachining)
- More logical view button order. (hpmachining)
- Show feed in project units. (hpmachining)
- Handle long or even infinite GCode programs better.
- Implemented M70-M73
- More direct prespective view.
Could not save project: Invalid file tab index 0. #225
- Fixed tool dialog editing problems. #79
Diameterin tool dialog.
- Fix bounding box calculation for spheroid tools.
- Stop simulation if file save is canceled.
- Added more examples
- Fixed error in calculating cuts with bottom of cylinder / snub.
- Added support for tabs in 2D profile cuts in dfx TPL lib.
- Added Buildbotics controller connectivity.
- Fixed modal dialogs.
- Fixed Windows OpenGL problems.
- Dropped support for Qt4.
- Change from XML to JSON project file format and .camotics extension.
- Show 3D view of machine.
- Fixed bug preventing
camsimfrom writing STL data.
- Ask about units and tool table when creating new projects.
- Real-time simulation. #2
- Handle UTF8 file names correctly. #190
- Handle file names with spaces correctly. #167
- Support .tap file extension. #189
- Generate M6 when tool 1 is first used. #188
- Fixed jagged arcs caused by foreign locale setting. #180
- Fixed simulation playback speed. #179
- Fixed conical tool (v-bit) simulation. #173
- Allow entering conical tool in degrees + length. #65
- Return all tool details in with TPL tool() function. #127
- Surface is made translucent when moving position slider.
- Disabled signal handler on command line tools for better CTRL-C handling.
- 4.5x simulation speed up.
- Fix for missing tool paths in Windows 8.1 with Intel HD4000.
- Add option to disable VBOs to help with faulty graphics drivers.
- Clear surface on reload.
- Cutting move with zero feed is now an error.
- No error on rapid move with zero feed.
- Allow tool zero.
- Import/export tool table.
- Improved tool table editing.
- Attempt to fix missing tool paths in Windows 8.1 with Intel HD4000.
- Default tool table.
- Simplified user interface.
- Moved project units and resolution to settings dialog.
- Default units, metric or imperial.
- Output line numbers and files in GCode.
- Fixed tool path play back problems.
- Handle non-latin characters in filenames.
- Fixed stretching cat example.
- Fixed G90.1 mode in Windows.
- Implemented absolute arc mode
- Implemented incremental distance mode
- Fix predefined position moves (G28 & G30)
- Handle UTF-8 Byte Order Marker
- Allow exporting GCode without simulated surface
- Don't warn about zero feed on rapid moves
- Find & replace in editor
- Find in console
- Export correct GCode from GUI
- Fixed TPL module.exports handling
- Added GCode/TPL editor/viewer #89
- Added console in GUI
- Warn and popup console on errors
- Double click on error in console jumps to line in code
- Fixed problems with editing workpiece values
- All jobs now run in the background
- Provide progress feedback when large GCode files are being loaded
- Auto load a demo project #104
- Output 'M2' instead of '%' at end of GCode
- Ability to reduce the number of triangles in the simulated workpiece
- Allow exporting GCode from GUI
- Ability to run simulations from the command line
- Fixed STL export in Windows #81
- Fixed problems runing with different locale settings #100
- Fixed v8 linking problems
- Fixed problems with automatic workpiece z-axis #105
- Fixed filename problems when opening and saving files #87
- Fixed Ubuntu 12.04 crashes #86
- Preliminary support for TPL and TPL libraries
- Fixed arcs. #78, #85
- Removed dependency on libbfd. #84
- Fixed valgrind uninitialized var warning.
- Added missing DLLs to Windows installer.
- Remove old cut surface after project change.
- Ask user to open .xml project file if it exists.
- Added link to online help.
- Generate tool paths in background.
- Added icon to indicate run status.
- Moved simulation control buttons to bottom of sim view.
- Support for OSX.
- New Qt GUI, with configurable layout.
- Single combined GUI window.
- Auto update resolution and automatic workpiece.
- Project wide units (mm/in) setting.
- Improved workpiece view and editing.
- Improved tool editing.
- Easy access to examples in File menu.
- Added workpiece and tool path bounds display.
- Added Revert option to File menu.
- Fixed program line display.
- Reduced dependencies for easier builds from source.
- Don't show partial simulations.
- Clear surface when loading new project.
- Added many new examples.
- Added in app donation info.
- Handle missing tools more gracefully.
- Fixed ballnose cutter. #70
- Show correct feed mode constants in feed() error message.
- Changed 'spin()' -> 'speed()' in docs.
- Return current spindle configuration if no args are given to 'speed()'.
- Return current feed configuration if no args are given to 'feed()'.
- Return current tool if no args are given to 'tool()'.
- Fixed relative TPL matrix operations.
- Added snapshot feature to CAMotics GUI.
- Added icut() and irapid().
- Fixed play/pause button update.
- Added loop check box, off by default.
- Display "inf" when time is infinate due to zero feed.
- Initial alpha release of Tool Path Language.
- Don't try to lookup references when evaluating assignments.
- Look up functions in script path. #57, #44
- Fixed named subroutine call. #58
- Lowercase all o-code names, according to LinuxCNC spec.
- Changed to GPU v2+ for LinuxCNC compatibility.
- Build mostly static binaries.
- Don't look for local named refs not starting with '_' in global scope.
- Specify tool diameter rather than radius in GUI.
- Added tools shapes ballnose, spheroid & snubnose. #2
- Implemented ballnose, snubnose and other tool shapes. #4
- Allow tools to be specified in mm or inch. Part of #43.
- Display diagram of tool in tool editing dialog.
- Automatically calculate render resolution based on workpiece. #3
- Don't allow unquoted expressions in assignment, not allowed by LinuxCNC.
- Don't execute an implict motion if a non-modal group 0 code is issued.
- Fixed global offsets. G92, G92.1, G92.2, G92.3
- Added stretching cat array example.
- Correctly implement named local/global variables in sub routines.
- Added some tests.
- Fixed 3D screen lockup on failed parse of file autoreload.
- Correct handle local assignment in subroutine.
- Set tool path position by percent rather than time. #34
- Open file dialog in current directory for new projects. #38, #37
- Initialize tool front angle, back angle and orientation to zero.
- Don't set current name in file dialog when loading, Gtk does not like it.
- Allow opening G-code as new project from GUI.
- Case insenstive G-Code.
- Detect G-Code vs. project files on command line. #36
- Compute angle functions in degrees not radians.
- Fixed operator associativity.
- Implemented LinuxCNC O-Codes. #14
- Fixed relative NC file path bug when saving new project.
- Fixed file dialog modality problem. #27
- Display ETA during rendering. #25
- Fixed: Adding an NC file to a new project causes crash. #26
- Allow gcode program delimter '%'.
- Default tool length to 1.
- Fix: Adding an NC file to a new project gives it an absolute path. #30
- Fix: Saving project causes duplicate nc file entries in .xml. #29
- Fixed unary gcode expression parsing.
- Correctly translate/scale G2/G3 moves with camotran.
- Simplify constant g-code expressions in camotran.
- Move render resolution to project and save with project.
- Hide as of yet unsupported tool types.
- Fixed NC file loading. #26
- Implemented conical tool. #5
- Test if points are inside the cut surface rather than compute distances.
- Added smoothing which computes normals from adjacent vertices.
- Fixed slanted conical moves.
- Improved performance.
- Added Glut based geometry testbench.
- Fixed tool bar icons in Windows.
- Included correct Gtk .dlls with Windows installer.
- Added documents to Windows installer.
- Added disclaimer.
- Initial alpha release