This package is in the early stages of development, and there are surely edge cases that are not handled correctly. The current implementation is using
--help and parsing the output. Here are some of limitation that are immediately apparent.
- doesn’t handle “old style” arguments (e.g.
- doesn’t support arguments bundling (i.e. transforming
- stuggles with case insensitive matching
- handle argument bundling
- provide default values for arguments that accept them (e.g.
- using caching to improve performace (the backend is asynchronous, so it will never block, but some commands can still take a while to respond)
- create a blacklist of commands that this backend can’t handle (e.g.
- handle command aliases