Is a z80 ASM NMRA-DCC throttle implementation for the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition.
- Custom DCC throttle interface.
- FL-F26 Function support with momentary/locking functions
- 14/28/128 step speed modes
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit addressing
- Analog/DC throttle mode - To be implmented.
- Verify 14/128 step speed modes
- Verify Long addresses work
- Finish Reccomended schematic
- Python 2.* and the python launcher. (comes with py3...)
- Motor driver - A motor driver/H-bridge and circuit used to generate the on rail signals for the train.
- Power supply for the motor driver. Voltage is based off of the scale train you plan on controlling. See the NMRA Standards linked at the bottom of this readme
Known good motor drivers
- LMD18200 using this circuit MiniDCC
- run _buildclean.bat
- Transfer application to calculator using TI-Connect or TILP
- NumberPad: Set Addresss
- F1-F3: set Speed steps mode
- F4: Set DC Controll mode
- F5: Save Changes
- Left/Right: Set Forward or Reverse movement
- Up/Down: Adjust throttle
- Number Pad: Control functions
- F1-F3: Switch between function banks
- CFG: Open configuration view
- Lock: Allows changing of function type
- Math: Quit
- Enter: E-Stop
- SIN: Change read out colors
- Forum Topic: http://cemete.ch/p261712
- NMRA Documentation: https://www.nmra.org/index-nmra-standards-and-recommended-practices