Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Changed Godep to use vendor directory instead of obsolete _workspace folder.
- Updated README with an example of opening multiple ports on a IP address.
- [#85] Issue with the list-ip-addresses command not accepting the --network-id or --network-name parameters.
- The README.md has been updated to ask people to download from the releases page.
- A new CONTRIBUTING.md file created with details of how to contribute to the project (content moved from README.md)
- [#60] Webhook functionality added to the CLI.
- [#76] Project changed to use semantic versioning. See http://semver.org/ for further details.
- Added a get baremetal capabilities command.
- Added a version command to return build version, build date and git commit hash, os and Go version
- Changed the integration tests to use 'go test' instead of a seperate executable. The tests utilise the new subtest functionality in go 1.7.
- API file generation now has been separated out into a different command line.
- [#55] Remove premium storage type as its deprecated. The --storage-type command line option has been removed completely for server create, server import.
- [#64] Listing cross DC policies didn't filter as expected.
- [#67] Getting server details doesn't return IsManaged or IsManagdBackup
- [#69] Updating the server disks fails.
- [#70] Integration tests where failing due to multiple issues.
- [#75] Creating bare metal servers shouldn't require CPU, MemoryGB or template. Additionally the configuration-id and os-type parameters should indicate how to get the allowed values.
MD5 clc-2016-07-21-linux-amd64.tar.gz = 881bb25217166f32bb7a427eb1ec14b8
MD5 clc-2016-07-21-darwin-amd64.tar.gz = 198be0a08bf1d9207084d780e2b40960
MD5 clc-2016-07-21-windows-amd64.zip = a8fdd97ac6efa62f677ee0f73346f273
MD5 clc-2016-07-21.pkg = 3e8f81913a9c4b772b9e55ccd7e913fa
- Fix bash completion issue on linux (#57)
- Add cross datacenter firewall policy support (#54)
- Allow to run CLI without HOME (#53)
- Add output to CSV (#51)
- Fix alias filter in backup commands (#49)
MD5 clc-2016-07-07-linux-amd64.tar.gz = 4c29600149f84301a228bd8c5d20f3d2
MD5 clc-2016-07-07-darwin-amd64.tar.gz = a7ba01d5f2270136a8956e53e34d3f17
MD5 clc-2016-07-07-windows-amd64.zip = 379afa5976b036d71e08ab602a8585de
MD5 clc-2016-07-07.pkg = 9188f2f1f19277c594f8730ebdb0a7d4
- A set of commands for working with the Simple Backup service was implemented. #49
MD5 clc-2016-04-06-linux-amd64.tar.gz = f8315dcf02012141812df67b955738e3
MD5 clc-2016-04-06-darwin-amd64.tar.gz = f8315dcf02012141812df67b955738e3
MD5 clc-2016-04-06-windows-amd64.zip = afa8aa9f7c40d641982cfc9cf7efea9b
MD5 clc-2016-04-06.pkg = 95631028f50eb54fd5a06a82ec276c06
- A set of commands for applying and managing server packages and patches was implemented. #50
MD5 clc-2016-04-05-linux-amd64.tar.gz = f82110e1c6fe5e44988a45ef01532ae2
MD5 clc-2016-04-05-darwin-amd64.tar.gz = 7ad0ba83cb5509f30447821875d33fa5
MD5 clc-2016-04-05-windows-amd64.zip = 56070c0473d5d85da5200a3e97c78875
- Snapshot IDs are now a part of
MD5 clc-2016-03-30-windows-amd64.zip = d699063b7245ded448fc2f8d0b003806
MD5 clc-2016-03-30-linux-amd64.tar.gz = 9df3eae9afcf7b9ab3e7bd5653b68597
MD5 clc-2016-03-30-darwin-amd64.tar.gz = 0be9dfc093d60a9c74b5d0e5385a7cbd