Online edition with Libreoffice in Alfresco Share
Alfresco Share addon for online edition by Zylk provides webdav links for online edition for LibreOffice/OpenOffice and MS-Office mimetypes.
- For Libreoffice 5.1 and Alfresco 4.x and 5.x, based on vnd.sun.star.webdav(s) url schemes
- For Libreoffice 4.x and Alfresco 4.x, based on dav:// and davs:// url schemes
You may pack it with jar command. Go into the directory that you unzipped, or cloned via git:
$ git clone https://github.com/CesarCapillas/alfresco-share-online-edition-addon $ cd alfresco-share-online-edition-addon $ jar -cf alfresco-share-online-edition.jar *
You also may download it from releases page.
Install it, copying the corresponding jar into $TOMCAT/shared/lib and restart Alfresco service. Then you will need to register the protocol in Windows or Linux according instrucctions and scripts.
Registering the protocols
- Note: You can find a register script for Windows in release page.
- You can register the protocols in Linux with the help of this article:
- Not working in MacOSX. More info at: