WebAPI public issue tracker
This repository contains the public issue tracker for the WebAPI project - Banking APIs from Česká spořitelna a.s.
Before you use our APIs or post any issues here, make sure you completed the following steps:
- You have registered as a developer on our Developer Portal.
- You have completed the registration and obtained the API key for either Sandbox or Production environment.
- You familiarized yourself with the API integration guide.
Contributing & posting issues
Found a bug in our API, want to tell us our documentation is not good enough, or have an idea for awesome API we should expose? Here are some hints on how to properly create an issue so that we can fix it as soon as possible.
Any security issues should be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to determine whether you are dealing with a security issue, ask yourself these two questions:
- Can I access something that's not mine, or something I shouldn't have access to?
- Can I break something for other people?
If the answer to either of those two questions are "yes", then you're probably dealing with a security issue. Note that even if you answer "no" to both questions, you may still be dealing with a security issue, so if in doubt, just email us at email@example.com.
Bugs & Other Issues
Found a bug in our API? Need help with some technical stuff? Here are some notes on how to report the bug or the problem you are facing so we can fix it/ help you as fast as possible:
- Include what you expected to happen, as well as what actually happened.
- Explain, as detailed as possible, how to reproduce the issue.
- If it helps, feel free to attach a screenshot or video illustrating the issue.
- If you're having trouble with a specific api or endpoint, please include a link to the specific section about the endpoint in the documentation.
- Include all this information in a new issue on our Issue Tracker
- For security reasons, do not share your WebApi key or any other configuration we gave you within the issue.