CSAS SDK Demo for Android
This repository contains demo application demonstrating the usage of Android SDKs by Ceska Sporitelna a.s.
SDKs being showcased
- CoreSDK - Configuration of CoreSDK
- CoreSDK/Locker - Configuration of Locker & Event handling
- LockerUI - LockerUI configuration and sample flow
- Uniforms - Uniforms configuration and sample flow
- Places - Places configuration and sample flow
- TransparentAccounts - Transparent Accounts configuration and sample flow
- AppMenu - AppMenu configuration and sample flow
- Android 4.1+
- CSCoreSDK 1.0+
- CSLockerUI 1.0+
- CSUniformsSDK 1.0+
- CSPlacesSDK 1.0+
- CSTransparentAccSDK 1.0+
- CSAppMenuSDK 1.0+
- Gradle 2.8+
- Android Studio 1.5+
IMPORTANT! You need to have your SSH keys registered with the GitHub since this repository is private.
Clone this repo using command
git clone https://github.com/Ceskasporitelna/csas-sdk-demo-droid.git
Open Android Studio and import this project. Add all detected unregistered VCS roots as Android Studio recommends.
Running CSAS SDK Demo
To see how the demo application works, just open the project in
Implementation of the application is in the file
csas-sdk-demo-droid/demo/src/main/java/cz/csas/demo/. Pay special attention to
MainActivity.java with all its comments to see how the frameworks are configured and used. The demo application focuses on UniformsSDK integration as well. See
UniformsActivity with its two Fragments
Contributions are more than welcome!
Please read our contribution guide to learn how to contribute to this project.
Terms and License
Please read our terms and conditions license