CHVCash - ChainVertizer EXN crypto currency
Masternode Autoinstallation script
Shell script to install a CHVCash Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04. Use it on your own risk.
Installation of masternode on VPS
git clone https://github.com/ChainVertizer/chvcash-install1604/ cd chvcash-install bash chvcash-install.sh
For dependencies installation , anywhere you asked for action ( Y/n ) press Y + ENTER , and where you asked for ( ENTER / ESC ) press ENTER.
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps for Desktop Wallet
- Open the CHVCash Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 1000 CHVC to MN1.
- Wait for 7 confirmations.
- Go to Tools -> "Debug console - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to ** Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash Output_index
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode alias false MN1
chvcash-cli getinfo chvcash-cli mnsync status chvcash-cli masternode status