- A computer with an internet connection (we recommend hosting the chat server only on LAN).
- A functioning installation of node.js and
- Some basic knowledge of how to configure port forwarding, just in case (you might need to allow certain ports through the Windows Firewall or your router's firewall).
- Some people to chat with.
- Grab the package by running:
npm i cows-js
- If you want to start the server with the default configuration, you can just run:
npm run start
- If you feel like tinkering with the server parameters, run:
node ./dist/server.js --help
This will provide you with all the information you need on how to configure your server
Cows.js is licensed under the MIT license.