This Technical Documentation for Chameleon provides in-depth knowledge for utilizing Chameleon's advanced features.
- :doc:`project`: Manage your allocation and users that have access to your project.
- :doc:`gui`: Manage access to Chameleon resources using the GUI, including SSH Key Pair management.
- :doc:`cli`: Manage access to Chameleon resources using the CLI, including how to install the CLI and configure environment variables using OpenStack RC Scripts.
- :doc:`jupyter`: Manage access to Chameleon resources using Python APIs and manage your experiments remotely utilizing the Jupyter Notebook interactive application.
- :doc:`discovery`: Discover Chameleon bare metal resources by node type and view node information.
- :doc:`reservations`: Reserve Chameleon resources for use in your Project.
- :doc:`baremetal`: Launch and manage Instances on Chameleon bare metal resources. This is a core feature of Chameleon.
- :doc:`images`: Create images of Instances.
- :doc:`metrics`: Collect, manage and view experimental data from Chameleon Instances.
- :doc:`complex`: Work with Complex Appliances, which automate the process of deploying multiple Instances with reconfigurable networking.
- :doc:`swift`: Store user data such as files as Objects in portable Containers.
- :doc:`networks`: Create Isolated virtual networks within Chameleon.
- :doc:`fpga`: Configure and work with FPGA nodes at CHI@TACC.
- :doc:`kvm`: Use non-bare metal virtual machine resources in Chameleon's OpenStack implementation.