CSI120 - Assignment 2
The goal of this assignment is to approximate the look and feel of the rendered page image in the file rendered-page.png.
Due Date - Sep 24 2013 4PM EDT
Do Not Modify or Submit HTML. Only submit a single .css file
File Naming Convention
- Set your browser window viewport size to 1680w x 1050h for the closest results.
- Target the latest version of the Chrome browser.
- As a point of reference, the div containing "Wildlife Driving Safety Tips" is approximately 700 pixels wide.
- Use css selectors, not forgetting about pseudo-classes and pseudo-elements.
- Use -webkit prefix to solve one styling problem.
- Make the header section "sticky", so that even when scrolling down, the top header section remains in place over any other content with 68% opacity of background color.
- red=0, green=125, blue=0, with 68% opacity
- red=25, green=139, blue=25, full opacity
- red=25, green=139, blue=25 40% opacity
- 'Arial Black'
Image Files (keep all in same directory as html/css):