This release fixes bucket artifaces on Linux (issue #6: Differently colored patches on Linux)
This release adds a version of the shader for V-Ray for Maya/V-Ray Standalone and support for Linux.
This release adds options to choose between Beckmann and GGX reflections and between Diffusion and Directional sub-surface scattering.
Initial public release for 3ds Max 2014, 2016 and 2017. Things that will be improved:
- SSS type is hard-coded to "Directional", need to add "Diffusion";
- Reflection type is hard-coded to GGX, need to add Beckmann;
- Fresnel type is hard-coded to "Dielectric", need to add "Metallic" along with edge tint;
- reflection depth is taken from the global V-Ray settings, need to add a parameter for that;
- will add thin translucency (back-scattering).