Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes bucket artifaces on Linux (issue #6: Differently colored patches on Linux)
This release adds a version of the shader for V-Ray for Maya/V-Ray Standalone and support for Linux.
This release adds options to choose between Beckmann and GGX reflections and between Diffusion and Directional sub-surface scattering.
Initial public release for 3ds Max 2014, 2016 and 2017. Things that will be improved:
- SSS type is hard-coded to "Directional", need to add "Diffusion";
- Reflection type is hard-coded to GGX, need to add Beckmann;
- Fresnel type is hard-coded to "Dielectric", need to add "Metallic" along with edge tint;
- reflection depth is taken from the global V-Ray settings, need to add a parameter for that;
- will add thin translucency (back-scattering).