Questions and support
If you have questions or get stuck using this project or the ChartIQ Charting Library, the dev support team can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a basic JavaFX project that utilizes JxBrowser [https://www.teamdev.com/jxbrowser] to display the ChartIQ Charting Library within a browser view control.
- An HTTP server running a copy of the ChartIQ library, version 3.0+ is required. To get your copy, visit https://www.chartiq.com/products/html5-charting-library/ to see a demo and get in touch with us.
- A JxBrowser license (license.jar) is required, and must be placed on the classpath. An evaluation license can be obtained from [https://www.teamdev.com/jxbrowser].
- A Java JDK is required, and an Apache Maven pom file (pom.xml) lists the required library dependencies of the project.
- You will need a webserver running the ChartIQ Charting Library.
The url of your webserver will need to be copied into the
- The JxBrowser
license.jarlicense file will need to be copied into a directory on the classpath of the application.
- Running the application should launch a JavaFX window with the JxBrowser with a text input for you to enter a symbol.
Clicking "Lookup" will fetch data from ChartIQ's quote simulator and populate a chart.