A tileset editor for Cataclysm DDA.
Warning: The source is a complete mess. Completely hacked together.
How to Use
File > Optionsand set the path to Cataclysm DDA.
File > Open > Refresh List
File > Openand select the tileset you want to edit from the list.
- Make any edits.
- Save your changes with
File > Save.
How to Build
sudo apt install openjdk-8-jdk
sudo apt install ant
- Navigate to base directory of CDDATSE.
The built editor should be in the
For version 1.0.
- Ability to add or remove preexisting sprites from tiles (fg and bg).
- Ability to add or remove and alter weights on sprites inside tiles that use them.
- Ability to add or remove new tile definitions.
For version 1.1.
- Ability to open tilesets not inside the cdda files.
- Ability to save tilesets as a new tileset (Save As).
- Editing sprite sheet definitions (width, height, offset)
- Multitile editing.
For version 1.2.
- Create new tilesets.
- Add or remove sprite sheet definitions.
- Fallback sprite handling.
The code and the images have different licenses, see IMAGE_LICENSE.
The short of it is, the program itself and its code is free and open, but the images belong to me. This includs the icon, buttons and anything else represented as a raster image.