This is work in progress and won't work without a lot of manual hacking!
- This requires the Bionic Beaver branch of Chassis to get the latest version of Puppet.
- This requires the Bionic Beaver Chassis_Elasticsearch branch of Chassis Elasticsearch.
- You'll need a plugin such as ElasticPress and if you're using a default Chassis setup you will need to set the ElasticSearch host setting to:
http://vagrant.local:9200and save and sync the site.
- If you've got this far then you should be able to visit http://vagrant.local:5601/. You'll then be asked to configure an index pattern.
- Change your index pattern to
vagrantlocal*and click 'Create'.
- If you've managed to hack everything thus far you'll see something
- We'll definitely automate a lot of this kinda stuff once Chassis core moves to Bionic Beaver in the future and we'll make sure things are backwards compatible!