We read every piece of feedback, and take your input very seriously.
To see all available qualifiers, see our documentation.
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub?
to your account
Describe your issue
OS and Chatterino Version
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
I cant see any of the screenshots I added so ill just comment them.
My problem is that I can't see who deleted the message.
Sorry, something went wrong.
#2841 will improve this a bit by at least showing in chat that a message was deleted, but without showing the mod that did it, a good amount of trolling is possible
I will take a look at also showing these messages via pubsub, this would allow the app to show who deleted the message.
Merge branch 'master' into chatterino7
Now we're on commit d6b5921; Changes from upstream we pulled:
- Major: Added username autocompletion popup menu when typing usernames with an @ prefix. (Chatterino#1979, Chatterino#2866)
- Minor: The /live split now shows channels going offline. (Chatterino#2880)
- Minor: Now shows deletions of messages like timeouts (Chatterino#1155, Chatterino#2841, Chatterino#2867, Chatterino#2874)
- Bugfix: Moderation buttons now show the correct time unit when using units other than seconds. (Chatterino#1719, Chatterino#2864)
- Bugfix: Fixed bit and new subscriber emotes not (re)loading in some rare cases. (Chatterino#2856, Chatterino#2857)
Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue.