How does it work?
I have supplied a sample that shows how it works. But what it basically does is:
- By passing realm and a namespace as an intent to the AccessControlLoginActivity it creates a list of Identity Providers
- This gets given back to the parent activity, where it gets parsed and saved in the RequestSecurityTokenResponseStore. Now we have our token!
- The AccessControlLoginActivity returns and now you can do anything you want with that token.
Pass the strings:
- monodroid.watoolkit.library.login.realm with the realm you are trying to reach (usually in the format uri://blablabla.com
- monodroid.watoolkit.library.login.acsNamespace with your desired namespace to the AccessControlLoginActivity.
Intent intent = new Intent(this, typeof(AccessControlLoginActivity)); intent.PutExtra("monodroid.watoolkit.library.login.realm", "uri://myAwesomeRealm.com"); intent.PutExtra("monodroid.watoolkit.library.login.acsNamespace", "MyAwesomeNamespace");
Your token will be stored in
RequestSecurityTokenResponseStore which stores it on the phone in an XML file.
You have to either link or copy the file
This project is licensed under Apache 2.0.